Prof. Dr. Selahattin İNCECİK
|Phone: ||+90 212 285 3143 |
|Fax: ||+90 212 285 2926 |
|E-mail: ||email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org |
|Web Page: ||http://www3.itu.edu.tr/~incecik |
|Address: ||ITU Faculty of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Meteorological Engineering Department, 34469 Maslak İstanbul Turkey |
|BSc ||Meteorological Engineering, ITU, Turkey |
|MSc: ||Meteorological Engineering, ITU, Turkey |
|PhD: ||Meteorological Engineering, ITU, Turkey |
Dr. Selahattin Incecik, is the Professor of Atmospheric Scientist at the Department of Meteorology, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey specialising in applied meteorology and climatology, aerosols, air quality, air quality-climate, tropospheric and stratospheric ozone, photochemical pollution, atmospheric boundary layer processes, wind energy and modeling, climate-CO2 mitigation meso scale modelling by impact assessment of air pollution. He has conducted several research studies which resulted numerous peer-reviewed publications and international conference papers to date. He was involved COST-728 group and at current, he is also recently involved in MEGAPOLI Project- Megacities: Emissions, urban, regional and Global Atmospheric POLlution and climate effects, and Integrated tools for assessment and mitigation (MEGAPOLI)-PROJECT as an FP7. He was also involved to the NEC- National Emission Ceiling Project in Turkey in 2011.
Dr.Incecik is recently coordinated a project entitled “Operational Improvement Potential of the EUAS’s Thermal Power Plants as mitigation of CO2 to be privatized in Turkey”.
By now Prof. Incecik has supervised 7 PhD and 5 MSc Thesis in Meteorology, Atmospheric Sciences and Environmental Sciences. Dr. Incecik has worked as an international scientist since 1986, in academia and non-governmental organisations. He obtained the PhD degree in ITU,Turkey and he followed Post Doc studies in Penn State University, USA. His academic and industrial work was conducted within collaborative scientific groups, based in Europe, the USA and Asia. He is Council member and University representative in Turkish National Geodesy and Geophysical Union Council. He also is acting member of the Turkish Industrialists’ and Businessmen Association (TUSIAD) Environmental Group for the Climate and Adaptation-Mitigation. He and his co-workers prepared two environmental reports for European Union for TUSIAD. He is also representative of Turkey in NATO CCMS ITM, Air Pollution Modelling since 2001. He is Scientific Committee member of ITM. He is Management Committee member in COST-728. Dr.Incecik is Convener of the Air Pollution and Atmospheric Environment Program in Asia Oceania Geosciences Society. He is also in the Editorial Advisory Board of the Journals: Atmospheric Pollution Research, Int.Journal of Hydrology Science and Technology. Prof. Incecik was selected European Science Foundation Reviewer for the period of 01 May 2010 - 30 April 2012.
The U.N. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), which shares the Nobel Peace Prize with Al Gore.
Dr Incecik’s contribution of Nobel Peace Prize Award 2007 winning UN IPCC -Climate Change with a Special Report on Chemical and Radiative Effects of Halocarbons and Their Replacement Compounds” in Safeguarding the ozone layer and the global climate system: issues related to hydrofluorocarbons and perfluorocarbons in the member of the Working Group I as lead author in Chapter 2.
- Özer B, E. Görgün, S.Incecik, The scenario analysis on CO2 emission mitigation potential in Turkish electricity sector: 2006-2030, Energy, (accepted)
- Markakis, K., Im, U., Unal, A., Melas, D., Yenigun, O., Incecik, S. Compilation of a high resolution emissions inventory for the Greater Istanbul Area. Accepted for publication in Atmospheric Pollution Research. 3-5, 112-125, 2012
- Unal Y.S., A.Deniz, H.Toros and S Incecik, Temporal and spatial patterns of precipitation variability for annual, wet and dry periods in Turkey, Int. Journal of Climatology, 32, 392-405, DOI: 10.1002/joc.2274, 2012
- Hänninen.O, S. Vardoulakis, D. A. Sarigiannis, S. Incecik, R. S. Sokhi, 2011, Focus on exposure to air pollution and related health impacts, Air Quality, Atmosphere and Health, DOI 10.1007/s11869-011-0137-4, 2011.
- Unal.Y.S, A.Deniz, H.Toros and S.Incecik, Influence of meteorological factors and emission sources on spatial and temporal variations of PM10 concentrations in Istanbul metropolitan area, Atmospheric Environment, 45,5504-5513.2011.
- U.Im, K.Markakis, S.Incecik, O.Yenigun, A.Unal, T.Kindap, S.Topcu, M.Tayanc, M.Guler, The Impact of Anthropogenic and Biogenic Emissions on Surface Ozone Concentrations in Istanbul, Science of the Total Environment, 409, 1255-1265, 2011.
- Deniz, A, H.Toros, S.Incecik, Spatial variations of climate indices in Turkey, Int. Journal of Climatology, 31, 3, 394-403. 2011.
- Im.U, K.Markakis, A.Unal, T.Kindap, A. Poupkou, S.Incecik, O.Yenigun, D.Melas, C.Theodosi, N.Mihalopoulos, Study of a winter PM episode in Istanbul using the high resolution WRF/CMAQ modelling system, Atmospheric Environment, 44, 3085-3094, 2010.
- Unal Y,S, S.Incecik, S.Topcu and A.Oztopal, Daily Peak Ozone Forecast in Istanbul, Int. Journal of Remote Sensing, 31, 551-561. 2010
- Barı.D.D., S.Topcu, S.İncecik, C.Kahya , Stratospheric ozone climatology and its variability over Ankara, Advances in Geosciences 16, 203-215, 2010.
- Aksoy B, S.Incecik, S.Topcu,C.Kahya, D.Demirhan, Total Ozone over Ankara and its Forecasting using Regression Models, Int. Journal of Remote Sensing,30,17, 4387-4400, 2009
- Incecik S, A.Atimtay and H.Choi, Air Quality Management (Editorial), Special Issue . Int. Journal of Environment and Pollution, 39, 3-4. 201-203, 2009.
- Atimtay AT, S.Incecik, A.S.Gertler: Air quality: Aerosols, dust storms, photochemical pollutants - Preface, (Editorial), Special issue. Atmospheric Research, 89, 305,2008.
- Muezzinoglu A, Atimtay AT, Incecik S, Assessment of urban and regional air quality and its impacts, Preface- (Editorial)Special Issue. Environmental International, 34, 579,2008.
- H.D. Kambezidis, D.G. Kaskaoutis, P. Kassomenos, D. Melas, A. Papadopoulos , O.Yenigün, U. Anteplioglu, U. Im, S. Topcu, S. Incecik, and T. Onay, An investigation on forest-fire risk assessment in selected areas in Greece and Turkey, Forest Ecology and Management, 234, 1, 15, 46. 2006.
- Kahya.C, D.Demirhan, S.Topcu , S.Incecik, An examination of the laminae characteristics in ozone profiles in Eastern and South Eastern Europe, Int. Journal of Remote Sensing, 26 , 3455-3466 2005
- Demirhan D, C.Kahya, S.Topcu, S.Incecik, Total ozone variation in south eastern Europe, Int. Journal of Remote Sensing, 26, 3455-3466, 2005
- Guus Velders, Sasha Madronich, Cathy Clerbaux, Richard Derwent, Michel Grutter, Didier Hauglustaine, Selahattin Incecik, Malcolm Ko, Jean-Marie Libre, Ole John Nielsen, Frode Stordal, Tong Zhu.,2005, “Chemical and Radiative Effects of Halocarbons and Their Replacement Compounds” in Safeguarding the ozone layer and the global climate system: issues related to hydrofluorocarbons and perfluorocarbons. Contribution of Working Group I of the Intergovernmental Panel of Climate Change. WMO-UNEP. Cambridge University Press (2005).
- Anteplioğlu.U, S.Topçu and S.İncecik, An application of a photochemical model for urban airshed in Istanbul, Journal of Water, Air & Soil Pollution:Focus, 3(5-6), 55-66, 2003
- Topcu.S, and S.İncecik, Characteristics of surface ozone concentrations in urban atmosphere of Istanbul: A Case Study, Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, 12(3), 2003
- Topcu.S, S.İncecik and Y.S.Ünal, The influence of meteorological conditions and stringent emission control on high episodes in Istanbul, Env. Science and Pollution Research , 10 (1), 24-32, 2003.
- Topcu.S and S.İncecik, Surface ozone measurements and meteorological influences in the urban atmosphere of Istanbul, Int.Journal of Environment and Pollution 17,4, 390-404, 2002
- Topcu.S, S.İncecik and A.T.Atimtay, An investigation of chemical composition of rainwater at the EMEP station in Turkey, Atmospheric Research, Elsevier, 65,1-2,77-92, 2002.
- Sahin, M, S.İncecik, A.Yıldırım and S.Topcu, Analysis of atmospheric conditions during air pollution episodes in Ankara,Turkey, Journal of Air &Waste Manage Assoc. 51, 174-185, 2001.
- Unal, Y.S. S.İncecik, Y.Borhan and S.Menteş, Factors influencing SO2 levels in Istanbul, Journal of Air & Waste Management. 50,75-84, 2000.
- Erdun, H, S.İncecik, M.O.Kaya and İ.Özkol, Realistic approach to the 2-D flow modelling for complex terrain, Int.Journal Environment and Pollution, 8, 1-13,1997.
- Incecik, S An investigation of the atmospheric conditions in Istanbul leading to air pollution episodes. Atmospheric Environment, 30,101-111,1996.
- Incecik,S and D.W.Thomson Surface ozone at a rural site in the Nittany Valley,PA" in peer reviewed Transactions of Air & Waste Management Association.59-75,1995.
- Incecik, S and F.Erdoğmuş An investigation of wind power potential in Western Coast of Anatolia. Int. Journal of Renewable Energy , 6,863-865,1995.
- Borhan.Y, and S.Incecik Spatial variation of the seasonal precipitation over a transitional region, Bull. of the Technical University of Istanbul. 48,439- 449,1993.
- Incecik, S., A study of daytime planetary boundary layer heights with acoustic sounding and radiosonde profiles", Bull. of the Technical University of Istanbul, 42,99‑110, 1989.
- Incecik, S., A Mesometeorological investigation of the Golden Horn‑Istanbul, Boundary-Layer Meteorology,36, 93‑100, 1986.
- M. Coskun, H. Toros, A.Deniz, A.Ozturk and S.İncecik, Volatile Organic Component Analysis in Kağıthane, 4th International Symposium and IUAPPA Regional Conference , September 2012 Istanbul –Turkey.
- S.Topcu, S.incecik, O.Yenigün, A Review of the Surface Ozone and Its Precursor Concentrations in the Megacity of Istanbul,Impact of Urbanization on the regional air pollution and climate, Asia Oceania Geosciences Society,AOGS 2012, 13-17 August, Singapore.
- E.T. Ozdemir, S.. Mentes, .E. Tan, E. Unal, B. Efe,Y. Unal, E. Oner, K.Anbarci, B.Onol, Y. Borhan, S. Incecik;, 2012, “Short Term Wind Power Forecast in Manisa, Turkey by Using the WRF Model Coupled to a CFD Model”. The European Conference & Workshop on Renewable Energy Systems.
- F. Yazıcı, S. İncecik, T. Kindap, RADON IN ITU, Air Quality Management at Urban, Regional and Global Scales, 4th International Symposium and IUAPPA Regional Conference , September 2012 Istanbul –Turkey.
- J-P. Jalkanen, H. Toros, L. Johansson, J. Kukkonen, S. Incecik, Early Statistical Analysis of Ship Emissions Inventories in the Istanbul Area, Air Quality Management at Urban, Regional and Global Scales, 4th International Symposium and IUAPPA Regional Conference , September 2012 Istanbul –Turkey.
- C. Kahya, S. Incecik, S.Topcu, H.Toros, A. Deniz and Ö.Çapraz, Teleconnection Indices’ Effect on Urban Pollutants in Istanbul, Air Quality Management at Urban, Regional and Global Scales, 4th International Symposium and IUAPPA Regional Conference , 10-13 September 2012 Istanbul –Turkey.
- H.Toros, G. Geertsema, G. Cats, S. İncecik, 2012, Analysis of HIRLAM numerical weather prediction model during an air pollution episode in Istanbul in 2009, NATO/SPS International Technical Meeting on Air Pollution Modelling and its Application 27 Sept-01 Oct 2010, Torino Italy Volume 4, Part 1, 119-123, DOI: 10.1007/978-94-007-1359-8_21.
- S.İncecik and U.İm, 2011, A review of Air Quality in Istanbul, Final Symposium of the EU FP7 project MEGAPOLI Megacities: Emissions, urban, regional and Global Atmospheric Pollution and climate effects, and Integrated tools for assessment and mitigation,26-28 September 2011, CNRS, Paris, France,
- A.Kahraman, S.Tilev Tanrıover, S.İncecik, A.Deniz, H.Toros, M.Celebi, A.Özturk, İ.Sezen,2011, Analyses and forecasting of urban PM10 air pollution episode in very stable conditions in Istanbul, Turkey, on 6-9 November 2010. 11th EMS/10th ECAM, European Conference on Applications of Meteorology, Berlin,Germany, 12-16 Sept. 2011
- B.Özer, E.Görgün, S.İncecik, 2011,An analysis of the CO2 emission mitigation potential from electricity production in Turkey. 10th Int.Conf. on Sustainable energy technologies, 4-7 Sept. 2011,Istanbul
- U.Im, M.Guler, S.Incecik, O.Yenigun, S.Topcu, A.Tek. 2011, Analysis of surface ozone and nitrogen oxide concentrations in urban, semi-urban and remote sites of Istanbul, Turkey, AOGS 2011, 8-12 Aug.2011 Taipei, Taiwan.
- Kahya,C., S. Incecik, and S. Topcu, An Assessment of the Laminated Ozone Characteristics in European mid- latitudes through 1997-2008, Geophysical Research Abstracts, Vol. 13, EGU2011-12529, 2011.
- Öztürk A, İncecik S, Deniz A, Toros H, Kahraman A, Çelebi HM, Sezen İ, 2011. PM10 air quality variations in urbanized areas and industrialized creek valley in Istanbul, European Geosciences Union (EGU), General Assembly 2011, Vienna, Austria, 03 – 08 April 2011.
- Efe. B., S. S. Mentes, D. Akcan, E. Tan, Y.S. Unal, B. Onol , S. Tanriover, S. Rustemoglu, K. Anbarci, E. Oner, and S. Incecik, 2011,Preliminary Results of Short TermWind Energy Prediction System (SWEPS) for the Northwestern Region of Turkey, EMS Annual Meeting Abstracts, Vol. 8, EMS2011-2011, 11th EMS / 10th ECAM.
- Çelebi HM, Deniz A, Toros H, Kahraman A, Sezen İ,Öztürk A, İncecik S, 2011. Characterization of air pollution in Kagithane creek valley (Golden Horn) of Istanbul, Turkey: Temporal variations, air quality standard exceedances and dependence on meteorological conditions, European Geosciences Union (EGU), General Assembly 2011, Vienna, Austria, 03 – 08 April 2011.
- İncecik. S., C. Kahya, E. Çalışkan and H. Toros, 2011, An Overview of Wind and Solar Energies Usage in Turkey, COST ACTION ES 1002: WIRE WORKSHOP 22-23 March 2011, 1-4,Nice France.
- M.Çelebi, S.İncecik and A.Deniz, 2010, Investigation of PM10 levels in urban atmosphere of a megacity: Istanbul, Better Air Quality Conference, BAQ2010, 9-11 Nov. 2010. Singapore.
- S. Mentes, Y. Unal, S. Incecik, B. Barutcu, E. Tan, B. Onol, S.Topcu, H. Toros, A. Deniz , Y. Borhan , A. Akcakaya, C. Dundar, 2010, Short term wind energy prediction system (SWEPS), 1ère Conférence Franco-Syrienne sur les énergies renouvelables Damas, 24-28 Octobre 2010.
- Betul Ozer, Erdem Gorgun, Selahattin Incecik, 2010,,Assessment of Emission Factors and Mitigation Options in Electricity Sector of Turkey: A Model Study, PROMITHEAS Conference, Athens, Oct 7-9 2010.
- Y.S.Unal, S.İncecik, 2010, The Statistical Characteristics Of PM10 In Major City Of Istanbul,The 15th IUAPPA World Clean Air Congress, Sept.12-16,2010, Vancouver, Canada
- U. Im, S.Incecik, T. Kındap, O. Yenigün, M. T. Odman, S. Topcu, M. Tayanc, M.Guler, 2010 , An Investigation of High Summertime Ozone Levels in Istanbul, Turkey by using MM5/CMAQ Modeling system, The 15th IUAPPA World Clean Air Congress, Sept.12-16,2010, Vancouver,Canada
- Geertsema G, H.Toros, G.Cats and S.Incecik, 2010, Towards air quality forecasting with Hirlam & Harmony: An introductory investigation, 13th conference on Harmonisation within atmospheric dispersion modeling for regulatory purposes, Paris, June 1-4, 2010.
- Calıscı B and S.Incecik , 2010, An Assessment of Carbon Footprints In Istanbul Technical University EGU General Assembly 2010 , ERE6.1/CL2.15/HS13.6
- Im, U., Incecik, S., Yenigun, O., Markakis, K., Kindap, T., Poupkou, A., Odman, M.T., Topcu, S., Tayanc, M., 2010. An investigation of high summertime ozone levels in Istanbul with MM5/CMAQ modeling system. An International Workshop on Mesoscale Modeling for Air Pollution Applications-Achievements and Challenges, 25-26 February 2010, Geneva, Switzerland–COST Action 728 Final Workshop.
- Incecik S, E.Görgün, B.Özer, H.Toros, Ö.Karahan, 2009, Climate change and mitigation options in electricity sector :EU-27 and Turkey, SEA-EU-NET Climate Change and Mitigation Conference, 19-20 Nov.2009 Bogor, ID, 2009
- Kahya.C, S.İncecik, S.Topcu, D.D.Barı, 2009, Dynamical effects on the laminar structure of ozone at European latitudes, Asia Oceania Geosciences Society, 6th Annual Meeting, 11-15 August 2009, Singapore
- Barı.D.D., S.Topcu, S.Incecik, C.Kahya ,2009, Stratospheric ozone climatology and its variability over Ankara, Asia Oceania Geosciences Society, 6th Annual Meeting, 11-15 August 2009, Singapore
- Incecik S and U.Im, 2009,Air quality in Istanbul: In the past and today, NewsLetter, of the FP7EC MEGAPOLI Project, 4, 7, 2009
- Topcu.S, D.D.Barı, C.Kahya, S.Incecik,Y.Acar, 2009, Climatology of the erythemal UV radiation in Ankara, Turkey, Asia Oceania Geosciences Society, 6th Annual Meeting, 11-15 August 2009, Singapore
- Ünal.Y.S., H. Toros, A. Deniz and S. Incecik, 2009, Wavelet Analysis of annual precipitation variability in Turkey, IVth Int. Workshop on Applications of wavelets to real world problems, Kocaeli, Turkey, 5-7 June 2009,
- Kahya.C, S.İncecik, S.Topcu, D.D.Barı, 2009, Dynamical effects on the laminar structure of ozone at European latitudes, Asia Oceania Geosciences Society, 6th Annual Meeting, 11-15 August 2009, Singapore
- Barı.D.D., S.Topcu, S.İncecik, C.Kahya ,2009, Stratospheric ozone climatology and its variability over Ankara, Asia Oceania Geosciences Society, 6th Annual Meeting, 11-15 August 2009, Singapore
- Topcu.S, D.D.Barı, C.Kahya, S.İncecik,Y.Acar, 2009, Climatology of the erythemal UV radiation in Ankara, Turkey, Asia Oceania Geosciences Society, 6th Annual Meeting, 11-15 August 2009, Singapore
- Ünal.Y.S., H. Toros, A. Deniz and S. İncecik, 2009, Wavelet Analysis of annual precipitation variability in Turkey, IVth Int. Workshop on Applications of wavelets to real world problems, Kocaeli, Turkey, 5-7 June 2009,
- Im.,U, ,S. Incecik, O. Yenigun, S. Topcu, T. Kındap, M.Tayanc and T.Odman, 2009 An Investigation of high summer ozone levels in Istanbul with MM5/CMAQ, 30th NATO, ITM, San Francisco, 18-22 May 2009,
- Markakis.K, U.Im, U.Alper, M.Dimitrios, O.Yenigun, S.İncecik, 2009, A computational approach for the compilation of a high spatially and temporally resolved emission inventory for the Istanbul Greater Area, Proceedings of 7th Int. Conference on Air Quality Science and application, 24-27 March 2009, Istanbul
- Özkızılkaya, Ö., Incecik, S., Kahya, C, 2009, . Recent Stratospheric Ozone Measurements over Ankara-Turkey and Evaluation of Ozone Profiles, European Geoscience Union, EGU, Vienna, 19-24 April.
- E.Ayan, E.Gorgun, S.Incecik, 2009, Power Plant Emissions and Climate Change Issue in the west part of Turkey, EGU, Vienna, 19-24 April.
- Demirhan Bari D., Kahya C., Topcu S., İncecik S., Aksoy B., Acar Y., Ozunlu M., Ekici M, 2008, Estimating of Daily Erythemal UV Irradiation in Ankara, Turkey with an Empirical Model, Quadrennial Ozone Symposium (QOS), Tromsø, Norway, 29 June-5 July.
- Kahya, C., Özkizilkaya, Ö, Demirhan Bari, D., Topcu, S., Incecik, S.2008, Comparison of Brewer and ECC Ozone Profiles over Ankara – Turkey, Quadrennial Ozone Symposium (QOS), Tromsø, Norway, 29 June-5 July.
- Deniz.A, H. Toros and S. İncecik. 2008 Climatic Indicies in Assessing of Temperature and Precipitation Patterns in Turkey, Regional Climate Change and its Impacts (Cambio Climatico Regional Y Sus Impactos), 8-11 October, Tarragona, Spain, 347-354,
- Toros.H, A.Deniz and S.Incecik, 2008 Continentality and Oceanity Indices in Turkey, Twenty-First Annual Conference, PACON 2008, Energy and Climate Change, Innovative Approaches to Solving Today's Problems, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, June 1-5, 2008 .
- Unal.Y.S., S. Incecik, S. Topcu, A. Oztopal 2008 Urban Ozone in Istanbul and Its Forecast, AOGS, 16-20 June, Korea,
- Incecik S, 2008 Information needs for monitoring air-quality and health- considerations in Turkey, Workshop of Environment and Health Information Systems, Brussels, Belgium, 22-23 September
- Topcu.S, S.İncecik, Y.Unal, 2008, analysis of chemical coupling of O3, NO, NO2, and favourable meteorological conditions leading to high ozone concentrations in Kadikoy region of Istanbul, AOGS 2008, 5th annual meeting,16-20 Busan, Korea.
- Anteploglu U, S.İncecik, S.Topcu, 2008,temporal and spatial variation of the photooxidant production using 3-d photochemical urban airshed model in Istanbul area, AOGS 2008, 5th annual meeting,16-20 Busan, Korea.
- Yenigun O, Im U, S.Incecik, S.Topcu, U.Kolat, E.Ozelkan, 2008, An investigation of a decision system for forest fire preventation using satellite images and meteorological data: a case study, Marmaris Mugla region, AOGS 2008, 5th annual meeting,16-20 Busan, Korea.
- Toros H, A.Deniz, S.Incecik, 2008, Continentality and oceanity indices in Turkey, PACON 2008, Energy and Climate Change, June 1-5, Honolulu, USA
- Anteplioglu, U, S.Incecik and S.Topcu, 2008, Model Evaluation Methods Workshop, COST-728, Hamburg, 15-16 May 2008.
- Anteplioglu Ü, S.İncecik , S.Topcu, An investigation of local anthropogenic effects on photochemical air pollution in Istanbul with model study, 20-28, Air Pollution Modelling and Its Application XVII, Springer. 2007
- Incecik, S, A Review of the Cold Cloud Rain Enhancement Program in Turkey:1990-1993, WMO 9th Weather Modification Conference, Antalya, October 2007
- Incecik S, Profiles and interaction patterns of major air pollutants in the greater city of Istanbul (invited), AOGS 4th Annual meeting, 31 July-4 August, Bangkok. 2007
- Yenigün O, T.Onay and S.İncecik, Forest fires and fire potential in Turkey, AOGS 4th Annual meeting, 31 July-4 August, Bangkok, 2007
- Freiwan, M, S.Incecik, U.Anteplioglu and M.Astitha, 2006, Modeling of European air pollutants and long range transport to the Eastern Mediterranean , 28th NATO/CCMS International Technical Meeting on Air Pollution Modelling and Application, 15-19 May 2006. Leipzig
- Im, U. Onay, T.; Yeniguin, O. Anteplioglu, U.; Incecik, S. Topcu, S. Kambezidis, H. Kaskaoutis, D. Kassomenos, P. Melas, D. Papadopoulos, A., An overview of the forest fires and meteorology in Turkey and Greece, ISEIM 2006 First International Symposium on Environmental Identities and Mediterranean Area, July Corte Ajaccio France ,2006.
- Topcu.S, C.Kahya, S.Incecik S.G.Ercan and U.G.Basar, 2005, Review of surface ozone and its precursor emissions in urban atmosphere of İstanbul, Third Int.Symposium on Air Quality Management, 26-30 September 2005.
- Kahya, C., D. Demirhan, S.Topcu, S. Incecik, 2004, An Examination of the lamination in Ozone Profiles in the Lower Stratosphere and Upper Troposphere in a Limited Region of South Eastern Europe, Open Mid-Latitude Ozone Workshop and annual CANDIDOZ Project Meeting, Zürih, İsviçre, 16-19 Mart 2004.
- Alici D, H.Okutan, S.İncecik, 2004, An assessment of the mobile emissions on the toll plaza of the Bosphorus Bridge of Istanbul, 13th World Clean Air Congress, 22-27 Aug.2004, London
- Atimtay,A , S.İncecik, 2004, Air Pollution Problem in Istanbul and Strategically Efforts in Air Quality Management, 13th World Clean Air Congress, 22-27 Aug.2004, London.
- Anteplioğlu.U,, S.İncecik, S.Topçu, 2004, A study of the surface ozone and its precursor emissions of NOx in İstanbul,13th World Clean Air Congress, 22-27 Aug.2004, London.
- Anteplioğlu.U,, S.İncecik, S.Topçu,2003, Model study with MM5 and CAMx in Istanbul area during high ozone days, (invited paper) International Symposium on Clean Environment, 21-22 November, Cheonan, Korea,11-15, Nov. 2003
- Demirhan,D, C.Kahya S.Topcu and S.Incecik ,2003,Tropopause heights influences on vertical ozone structure in Ankara, Turkey, EGS-AGU-EUG Joint Assembly Nice, France 6-11 April 2003.
- Kahya.C,,D.Demirhan,S.Topcu and S.Incecik 2003,Ozone Profiles and Structure of Lamination in Ankara, Turkey, EGS-AGU-EUG Joint Assembly Nice, France 6-11 April 2003.
- Erdun.H, S.Incecik M.O.Kaya and I.Ozkol 2003,An Application of Schwarz-Christoffel (SC) Transformation to Grid Generation in 2-D Atmospheric Flow Modeling, NATO CCMS 26th ITM on Air Pollution Modelling and Its Applications, 26-30 May 2003 Istanbul. Preprints, 525-527.
- Anteplioğlu.U, S.İncecik,S.Topcu, Simulation of meteorological conditions and surface ozone concentrations with MM5 and UAM in Istanbul, NATO CCMS 26th ITM on Air Pollution Modelling and Its Applications, 26-30 May 2003 Istanbul. Preprints, 100-105.
- S.Topcu, A.T.Atımtay, S. İncecik, 2002,Spatial variation of ionic components over the South-East Europe, ISWA 2002 World Environment Congress, 8-12 July 2002.
- S.Topcu, S. İncecik,2002, Regional meteorological characteristics during ozone episodes in İstanbul, ISWA 2002 World Environment Congress, 8-12 July 2002.
- Anteplioğlu.U, S. Topcu, S. İncecik, 2002,Meteorological and photochemical modeling of ozone high days in İstanbul, Eighth International Conference on Harmonization within Atmospheric Dispersion Modelling for Regulatory Purposes, Sofia, Bulgaria, 14-17 October, 2002.
- Topcu S , S.İncecik , 2002,Surface Ozone Data In Relation to Exceedances of AOT40 Index In Istanbul, 3rd International Symposium on Sustainable Agro-Environmental Systems: New Technologies and Applications, 26-29 October 2002, Cairo, Egypt.
- Demirhan, S.Topcu, S.İncecik, 2002,Total Column Ozone Changes over Central Anatolia of Turkey, The Sixth European Symposium on Stratospheric Ozone, EC Environment and Sustainability Programme, Chalmers University of Technology, Göteborg, Sweden, 2 - 6 September 2002,39.
- Atimtay A.T., S.Topcu, S.Incecik, C.Kahya, 2001,Background levels in air of lead, cadmium and vanadium measured at the EMEP station of Turkey, AQM2001, Second International Symposium on Air Quality Management, 675-679, 25-28 September 2001, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Topcu, S, U. Anteplioğlu, S.Incecik, 2001,Surface ozone concentration and its relation to wind field in Istanbul, AQM2001, Second International Symposium on Air Quality Management, 228-235, 25-28 September 2001, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Bozyazi E and S.Incecik, 2002, Investigation of SO2 levels and spatial analysis using GIS approach in Istanbul, International Symposium on GIS. Sept. 23-26 Istanbul-Turkey.
- E.Bozyazı S.Incecik, C.Mannaerts and M.Brussel 2001,Analysis and mapping of air pollution (SO2) by using GIS, AQM2001, Second International Symposium on Air Quality Management, 228- 235, 25-28 September 2001, Istanbul, Turkey.
- S.Incecik, S.Topcu, F.Yardim, 2001,Kyoto protocol and critical review of greenhouse gas emissions in Turkey, AQM2001,Second International Symposium on Air Quality Management, 538-543, 25-28 September 2001, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Anteplioğlu,U, S.Topcu, S.Incecik, 2001,An investigation of urban ozone forming potential in Istanbul, 25th NATO/CCMS Meeting on air pollution modelling and its application, 115-122,15-19 October 2001, Belgium
- Bozyazi E, S.İncecik, C.Mannaerts and M.Brussel, 2001, Analysis and mapping of air pollution using a GIS approach:A case study of Istanbul, 431-440, Air Pollution VIII, WIT Press, 2000.
- Topcu S, S.İncecik and A.T.Atimtay, 2000,An investigation of chemical composition of rainwater at the EMEP station in Turkey, IUPAC Symposium on atmospheric deposition and impact on ecosystems, Tel-Aviv, June 2000.
- Atimtay A.T., S.Topcu and S.İncecik 2000, An investigation of lead, cadmium and vanadium concentrations in fine particles originating from anthropogenic sources at EMEP station in Ankara.7th Int.Conf. on Atmospheric Sciences and Applications to Air Quality, ASAAQ, Taiwan,174.
- Ü. Anteplioğlu., S.İncecik, N.Dalfes and M.Karaca. 2000,An investigation of the relationships between surface ozone concentration and its precursor emissions in Istanbul, 7th Int.Conf. on Atmospheric Sciences and Applications to Air Quality, ASAAQ, Taiwan,215,
- Aslan, Z, S.Topcu, F.Durukanoğlu and S.İncecik, 1999, Status of students in higher education in engineering: a case study. 28th Int.Symp on Engineering Education in the Third Millenium, 728-734. 1999.
- İncecik S, F.Yardim, S.Topcu and Y.S.Unal, 1999, The contribution of interdisciplinary studies on global warming. 28th Int.Symp on Engineering Education in the Third Millenium, 823-827, 1999.
- İncecik S, 1999, Urban pollution, WMO GURME workshop Urban Environment, Beijing, China Nov.1999
- Ekinci E and S.İncecik, 1998,CO2 control strategies aftermath the Kyoto Meeting and Turkey. Proceedings of the Kriton Curi Int.Sym on Environmental Management in the Mediterranean area. 893-898.
- Batuk, D.N. E.Gürsoy, H.Ertut, H.Erdun and S.İncecik Analysis of SO2 and TSP under mesoscale weather conditions in İstanbul, Environmental Research Forum, 7-8 Trans Tech Publ, 73-82. 1997
- İncecik S and D.W.Thomson, Surface ozone in central PA:USA :Diurnal and seasonal variations, Environmental Research Forum, 7-8 Trans Tech Publ, 73-82. 1997
- Erdun H and S.İncecik A two dimensional flow modeling over complex terrain for air pollution studies, Environmental Research Forum, 7-8 Trans Tech Publ, 405-415. 1997.
- Sen O, F.Sahin, L.Saylan and S.İncecik, The effects of surface and elevated inversions on the air pollution in İstanbul, Environmental Research Forum, 7-8 Trans Tech Publ, 376-379. 1997
- Topcu S and S.İncecik, 1997, Assessment of diagnostic relations in determining of daytime and nocturnal boundary layer heights. Environmental Research Forum, 7-8 Trans Tech. Publ, 666-671.1997.
- İncecik, S. and A.G.Eljadid, 1994,Urban Heat Island Effect in Istanbul, Air Pollution 94, Barcelona .
- Incecik, S, 1994, A case study of nocturnal boundary layer using a diagnostic approach, Proc. 7th Int. Sym. on Acoustic Remote Sensing and Associated Techniques of the Atmosphere and Oceans, Boulder CO,31-36.
- İncecik, S.,1992, A note on atmospheric nocturnal boundary layer heights, Proc. 6th. Int. Symposium on Acoustic Remote Sensing, ISARS'92, 131‑134.
- İncecik, S. 1990, A diagnostic and prognostic study of the atmospheric boundary layer. Proc. 5. Int. Symposium on Acoustic Remote Sensing of the Atmosphere and Oceans, Tata Mc Graw-Hill Publ.Co, 384‑389.
- Erdun,H. and S. İncecik., 1990,An examination of the one-dimensional PBL model over inhomogeneous terrain, European Geophysical Society 14.General Assembly,15.General Assembly, Physical Chemical and Biological Processes in the Atmospheric Boundary Layer, Copenhagen 23-27 April 1990.
- İncecik,S., B.Palamutçu and H.Karsan, 1989,An Investigation of Mesoscale Wind Characteristics in Istanbul, Turkey European Geophysical Society 14.General Assembly, Mediterranean Weather Systems, Barcelona, 13-17 March 1989.