Assoc. Prof. Yurdanur S. ÜNAL
|Phone: ||+90 212 285 3131 |
|Fax: ||+90 212 285 2926 |
|E-mail: ||firstname.lastname@example.org |
|Web Page: ||http://www3.itu.edu.tr/~sunal |
|Address: ||ITU Faculty of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Meteorological Engineering Department, 34469 Maslak İstanbul Turkey |
|BSc ||Meteorological Engineering, ITU, Turkey, 1984 |
|MSc: || |
Meteorological Engineering, ITU, Turkey, 1988,
Atmospheric Sciences, UCLA, USA,1991
|PhD: ||Atmospheric Sciences, UCLA, USA, 1995 |
Climate Change and Climate Variability, Regional Climate Modeling
- Unal, Y.S., S. Incecik, S. Topcu and A. Oztopal, Daily Peak Ozone Forecast in Istanbul, Inter. Journal of Remote Sensing,31, 1-2, 551-561,2009.
- Unal, Y.S., T. Kındap and M. Karaca , ‘Redifining climate zones of Turkey using cluster analysis’, Int. Journal of Climatology, 23, 1045-1055,2004
- S.Topcu, S.Incecik and Y.S.Unal, ‘The influence of meteorological conditions and stringent emision control on high TSP episodes in Istanbul’, Environmental Sciences and Pollution Research, 8,1-9,2001.
- Cagatan K, and Y.S. Unal Heat Wave Tendency in the Western Part of Turkey and Its Relation to Circulation Patterns, EGU General Assembly Vienna, Austria, 2010
- Bıyık G,Y.S. Unal, and B. Onol, Assessment of Precipitation Forecast Accuracy over Eastern Black Sea Region using WRF-ARW, EGU General Assembly Vienna, Austria, 2010.
- Unal,Y.S., H. Toros, A. Deniz and S. Incecik, “Wavelet Analysis of Annual Precipitation Variability in Turkey”, International Workshop IV on Application of Wavelets to Real World Preblems, 5-7 Haziran 2009, Kocaeli
- Onol B and Y.S. Unal, “Expected Climate Change over Turkey under SRES A2 Scenario”, AOGS 2009, Singapur.
- Unal,Y.S., H. Toros and A. Deniz, “Assessment of the Relationship between Dominant Circulation Patterns and Extreme Temperatures over Turkey”, AOGS 2009, Singapur.