Assoc. Prof. Ş. Sibel MENTEŞ
|BSc ||Meteorological Engineering, ITU, Turkey, 1981 |
|MSc: ||Meteorological Engineering, ITU, Turkey 1984 |
|PhD: ||Meteorological Engineering, ITU, Turkey 1996 |
S. Sibel Mentes worked in Turkısh State of Meteorological Department at Atatürk Airport from 1981 to 1989. She received her MsC & PhD in 1984 and 1996 respectively in Department of Meteorology at Faculty of Aeronautics and Astronautics in ITU. She is currently working at the same department as an Associate Professor.
- Y. Tulunay, E. T. S¸enalp, S¸ . Oz, L. I. Dorman, E. Tulunay, S. S. Mentes¸6, and M. E.Akcan A fuzzy neural network model to forecast the percent cloud coverage and cloud top temperature maps” Annales Geophsicae, 26, pp. 3945-3954, 2008
- S. Rüstemoğlu, M. Tunç, Ş. S. Menteş, “ Energy Production Estimation in Three Different Places in Istanbul” International Workshop On Energy From Space For A Sustaınable Envıronment, 06-08 November, Istanbul, 2008,TURKEY
- Ş. S. Menteş and Z. Kaymaz “Investigation of Surface Duct Conditions Over İstanbul, Turkey”, Applied Meteorology, vol. 46, No. 3, pp.318-337, 2006
- Y. Unal, and S. Menteş, “Frequency of the Heat Waves in Istanbul and its Relation to circulation patterns, International Conference on Climate Change and the Middle East Past, Present and Future, 20-23 Nov. 2006, Ist. Tech. Univ. Turkey, pp, 152-161
- H.TATLI, H. N.DALFES and Ş. S. MENTEŞ “Surface Air Temperature Variability over Turkey and Its Connection to the Large-Scale Upper Air Circulation via Multivariate Techniques” Int. Journal of Climatology, 2005, No. 25, pp. 331-350.
- H. Tatlı, N. Dalfes, S.S.Mentes,"A Statistical Downscaling Method for Montly Total Precipitations Over Turkey" Int. Journal of Climatology, No.24, pp. 161-180, 2004.