Asst. Prof. Bayram ÇELİK
|Phone: ||+90 212 285 3440 |
|Fax: ||+90 212 285 2926 |
|E-mail: ||email@example.com |
|Web Page: ||http://faculty.itu.edu.tr/celikbay/ |
|Address: ||ITU Faculty of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Maslak 34469 İstanbul, Turkey |
|BSc ||Aerospace Engineering, ITU, Turkey, 1993. |
|MSc: ||Space Sciences and Technology, ITU, Turkey, 1997. |
|PhD: ||Space Sciences and Technology, ITU, Turkey, 2006. |
He obtained his PhD in Space Sciences and Technology from Istanbul Technical University in 2006. For his post doctoral research, he joined Dr. Beskok’s Bio-Micro-Fluidics Research Group at Old Dominion University in 2007. He has been working as an Assistant Professor since March 2010
- Beskok A, Raisee M, Celik B, Yagiz B, Cheraghi M. Heat transfer enhancement in a straight channel via a rotationally oscillating adiabatic cylinder. International Journal of Thermal Sciences 2012; 58: 61-69.
- Celik B, Raisee M, Beskok A. Heat transfer enhancement in a straight channel via transversely oscillating adiabatic circular cylinder. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 2010; 53: 626-634.
- Celik B and Beskok A, Mixing induced by a transversely oscillating circular cylinder in a straight channel. Physics of Fluids 2009; 21: 073601.
- Celik B. and Edis FO. Micro scale synthetic-jet actuator flow simulation with characteristic-based-split method. Aircraft Engineering and Aerospace Technology 2009; 81(3): 239.
- Celik B, Akdag, U, Gunes S, Beskok A. Flow past an oscillating circular cylinder in a channel with an upstream splitter plate. Physics of Fluids 2008; 20:103603.
- Celik B and Edis FO, Computational investigation of micro backward facing step duct flow in slip regime. Nanoscale and Microscale Thermophysical Engineering 2007; 11(3-4): 319.
- Celik B and Edis FO, Analysis of Fluid Flow through micro-fluidic devices using characteristic-based-split procedure. Int. J. Numerical Methods in Fluids. 2006; 51(9): 1041.