Assist. Prof. Dr. K. Bülent YÜCEİL
|Phone: ||+90 212 285 3137 or 285 3145 ext-113 |
|Fax: ||+90 212 285 31 39 |
|E-mail: ||email@example.com |
|Web Page: ||http://www3.itu.edu.tr/~yuceil/ |
|Address: || |
| ||ITU Faculty of Aeronautics and Astronautics, |
Department of Astronautical Engineering
Maslak 34469 İstanbul, Turkey
|BSc ||Aeronautical Eng., ITU, Turkey, 1987 |
|MSc: ||Aeronautical Eng., ITU, Turkey, 1989 |
|PhD: ||The University of Texas at Austin, USA, 1995 |
Dr. Yuceil was born in Zonguldak, Turkey on July 13, 1966. He completed his pre-college education in Istanbul. He enrolled in ITU Aeronautical Engineering program in 1983 and graduated in 1987. He completed his M.Sc. degree in 1989. He obtained his Ph.D. degree in Aerospace Engineering in 1995. He joined our department in 1988 as a research assistant and became an assistant professor in 1998. Dr. Yuceil spent three years as a visiting assistant professor in the Aerospace Engineering Department at the University of Texas at Austin on sabbatical leave between 2006 and 2009. He is married and a father of one. He is a senior member of AIAA.
- Valdivia, K. B. Yuceil, J. L. Wagner, N. T. Clemens and D. S. Dolling, “Active Control of Supersonic Inlet Unstart Using Vortex Generator Jets,” AIAA Paper-2009-4022, June 2009.
- J. L. Wagner, K. B. Yuceil and N.T. Clemens, “PIV Measurements of Unstart of an Inlet-Isolator Model in a Mach 5 Flow,” AIAA Paper 2009-4209, June 2009.
- J.L. Wagner, K.B. Yuceil, A. Valdivia, N.T. Clemens, and D.S. Dolling, “Experimental Investigation of Unstart in an Inlet/Isolator Model in Mach 5 Flow,” AIAA Journal, vol. 47, No. 6, pp. 1528-1542, June 2009.
- Z.R. Murphree, K.B. Yuceil, N.T. Clemens, and D.S. Dolling, “Experimental Studies of Transitional Boundary Layer Shock Wave Interactions,” AIAA Paper 2007-1139, January 2007.
- K.B. Yuceil, and M.V. Otugen, "Scaling Parameters for Underexpanded Supersonic Jets," Physics of Fluids, Vol. 4, No. 12, pp. 4206-4215, December 2002.
- K.B. Yuceil and D.S. Dolling, "Infrared Imaging and Shock Visualization of Flow over Concave Blunt Bodies," Journal of Thermophysics and Heat Transfer, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 375-383, July-September 1997.
- W.A. Engblom, B. Yuceil, D.B. Goldstein, D.S. Dolling, "Experimental and Numerical Study of Hypersonic Forward-Facing Cavity Flow," Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets, Vol. 33, No. 3, pp. 353-359, May-June 1996.
- K.B. Yuceil and D.S. Dolling, "Nose Cavity Effects on Blunt Body Pressure and Temperatures at Mach 5," Journal of Thermophysics and Heat Transfer, Vol. 9, No. 4, pp. 612-619, October-December 1995.
- Oktay Ozcan and Bulent K. Yuceil, "Cylinder-Induced Shock-Wave Boundary Layer Interaction," Technical Note, AIAA Journal, Vol. 30, No. 4,. pp. 1130-1132, April 1992.