Prof. Dr. Mahmut Adil YÜKSELEN
|Phone: ||+90 212 285 3121 |
|Fax: ||+90 212 285 3139 |
|E-mail: ||email@example.com |
|Web Page: ||http://www3.itu.edu.tr/~yukselen |
|Address: ||İTÜ Uçak ve Uzay Bilimleri Fakültesi, Uçak Mühendisliği Bölümü |
Maslak Kampüsü 34469 Maslak İstanbul
|BSc ||Aeronautical Engineering, ITU, Turkey, 1974 |
|MSc: ||Aeronautical Engineering, ITU, Turkey, 1976, ENSAE, France, 1983 |
|PhD: ||Aeronautical Engineering, ITU, Turkey, 1987 |
After a short experience in the industry following his graduation, M.A. Yükselen has entered to ITU in 1976. He worked in the Department of Aeronautics as an Assistant, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and a full time Professor since 1998.
He gives several undergradute and graduate courses in the Faculty of Aeronautics and Astronautics and also Turkish Airforce Academy. Research areas are theoretical, numerical and experimental aerodynamics. He has several papers in Turkish and in English.
M. A. Yükselen is married and has two children.
- Flow of power-law fluids over a moving wedge surface with wall mass injection, Archive of Applied Mechanics (in print - DOI, 10.1007/s00419-009-0393-z)
- A unifying grid approach for solving potential flows applicable to structured and unstructured grid configurations, Computers & Fluids Vol:37 No:1 pp:35–50, 2008
- Drag reduction of a nonnewtonian fluid by fluid injection on a moving wall, Archive of Applied Mechanics, Vol:69, pp:215-225, 1999.
- Basic equations for incompressible, non-Newtonian fluids in curvilinear, non-orthogonal and accelerated coordinate systems, Acta Mechanica - Vol,39-54,1996
- Superposition technique for two-dimensional potential flow around multi-element airfoils, Mechanics Research Communications, Vol.23, No.1, 103-110, 1996
- Superposition technique for potential flow around an airfoil and control of the circulation, (International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids, Vol.22, 1013-1022, 1996
- A General iterative method to design Karman-Trefftz and Joukowsky airfoils, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, Vol:20, pp:1349-1368, 1984