Prof. Dr. Çingiz HACIYEV
|Phone: ||+90 212 285 3105 |
|Fax: ||+90 212 285 3139 |
|E-mail: ||firstname.lastname@example.org |
|Web Page: || |
|Address: ||İTÜ Uçak ve Uzay Bilimleri Fakültesi, |
Uçak Mühendisliği Bölümü
Maslak Kampüsü 34469 Maslak İstanbul
|BSc || |
Moscow Aviation Institute (State University of Aerospace Technologies), Rusya, 1981
|MSc: || |
Moscow Aviation Institute (State University of Aerospace Technologies), Rusya, 1981
|PhD: || |
Moscow, USSR, 1987 (Ph.D.)
Moscow, USSR, 1993 (D.Sc.)
Chingiz Hajiyev was born on November 29, 1958 in the Kelbecer, Azerbaijan Republic. In 1981 he graduated from Moscow Aviation Institute (State University of Aerospace Technologies, Moscow, Russia) with honour diploma on the field of “Automatic and Information Systems” (B.Sc. & M.Sc. degrees). He received the Ph.D. and D.Sc.(Eng.) degrees in Process Control from Superior Certifying Commission at the Council of Ministers of the USSR from Azerbaijanian Scientific and Production Association (ASPA) “Neftgazavtomat” (Sumgait, Azerbaijan), in 1987 and 1993, respectively.
From 1987 to 1994 he worked as a Scientific Worker, Senior Scientific Worker, Chief of the Information-Measurement Systems Dept. at the ASPA “Neftgazavtomat”. Since 1994 to 1996 he was a Leading - Scientific Worker at the Institute of Cybernetics of the Academy of Sciences of Azerbaijan Republic. He was also a Professor in the Department of Electronically-Calculated System Design , Azerbaijan Technical University, where he had been teaching 1995-1996.
Since 1996 he has been with Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Istanbul Technical University (Istanbul, Turkey), where he is currently a Professor.
He has more than 400 scientific publications including 10 books and more than 200 international journal and international conference papers. 65 research papers are published in the Science Citation Index (SCI) journals. He is a full Member of the International Academy of Navigation and Motion Control (Saint Petersburg, Russia). He was awarded a grant by the International Science Foundation (USA) (1993) and he received the Best Paper Award in the 13th International Carpathian Control Conference (2012).
He is on the Editorial Board of the following International Journals:
• Aircraft Engineering and Aerospace Technology: An International Journal (Bingley, UK).
• The Scientific World Journal (New York, USA)
• “Positioning” Journal. Scientific Research Publishing Inc.
• International Journal of Sustainable Aviation (IJSA). Inderscience Publishers.
• Journal of Frontiers in Aerospace Engineering (FAE). World Academic Publishing Inc.
• Selçuk Journal of Applied Mathematics (SJAM): An International Scientific Journal (Konya, Turkey).
He is a Consulting Editor of the Contemporary Who's Who (USA), on the Advisory Board and Scientific Committee of the EleCoKS – International Electronics and Communication Knowledge Society, on the Board of the WSEAS (World Scientific and Engineering Academy and Society) Turkish Chapter of Automatic Control, Member of the International Frequency Sensors Association (IFSA) and Sensors Community .
He is a Reviewer for the following SCI journals: ISA (The Instrumentation, Systems, and Automation Society of America) Transactions; Control Engineering Practice (A Journal of IFAC, the International Federation of Automatic Control); Measurement (A Journal of IMEKO, the International Measurement Confederation); IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics; Journal of Aerospace Engineering (American Society of Civil Engineers, USA); Information Sciences, An International Journal; Chinese Journal of Aeronautics.
His research interest include system identification, fault detection and isolation, fault tolerant aircraft control system design, reconfigurable flight control systems, Kalman filtering and integrated navigation systems.
- Hajiyev Ch, Soken H.E. Robust Estimation of UAV Dynamics in the Presence of Measurement Faults. Journal of Aerospace Engıneerıng, Vol. 25, No. 1, January, 2012, pp. 80-89.
- Hajiyev Ch. Fault Tolerant Integrated Radar/Inertial Altimeter Based on Nonlinear Robust Adaptive Kalman Filter. Aerospace Science and Technology, Vol. 17, No.1, 2012, pp. 40-49.
- Soken H.E., Hajiyev Ch. UKF-Based Reconfigurable Attitude Parameters Estimation and Magnetometer Calibration. IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 48, Iss.3, 2012, pp.2614-2627.
- Hajiyev Ch. Tracy–Widom distribution based fault detection approach: Application to aircraft sensor/actuator fault detection. ISA Transactions, The Journal of Automation, Vol. 51, No.1, 2012, pp. 189-197.
- Hajiyev Ch., Hajiyeva U. Electromechanical Actuations In Power Distribution Systems Of New Aircrafts. Chapter in the book: “Advances in Energy Research: Energy and Power Engineering”, Nova, USA, 2012.
- Hajiyev Ch., Aykan A., Caliskan F. Aircraft Icing Detection, Identification and Reconfigurable control. Kalman Filtering and Neural Networks Approaches. Lambert Academic Publishing. Saarbrücken, Germany, 2011.
- Demirci Ş., Hajiyev Ch. Intelligent Based Aircraft Engine Health Monitoring. Improving Aircraft Engine Maintenance Effectiveness and Reliability. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH&Co.KG, Saarbrücken, Germany, 2011.
- Hajiyev Ch. GNNS Signals Processing via Linear and Extended Kalman Filters. Asian Journal of Control, Vol. 13, No. 2, 2011, pp. 273 - 282.
- Hajiyev Ch. Sensor and Actuator/Surface Failure Detection Based on the Spectral Norm of an Innovation Matrix. Chapter in the book: “Fault Detection”, Edited by W. Zhang, Published by In-Tech, Croatia, 2010, pp.195-230.
- Hajiyev Ch. Testing the covariance matrix of the innovation sequence with sensor/actuator fault detection applications. International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing, Vol.24, No.9, 2010, pp. 717-730.
- Hajiyev Ch. Determination of optimum measurement points via A-optimality criterion for the calibration of measurement apparatus. Measurement, Vol. 43, No.4, 2010, pp. 563–569.
- Soken H.E., Hajiyev Ch. Pico Satellite Attitude Estimation via Robust Unscented Kalman Filter in the Presence of Measurement Faults. ISA Transactions, Journal of Automation and Measurement, Vol.49, No.3, 2010, pp. 249-256.
- Hacıyev Ç. Deney Verilerinin İşlenme Yöntemleri ve Mühendislik Uygulamaları. Nobel Yayın Dağıtım. Tic. Ltd. Şti., Ankara, Türkiye, 2010.
- Hajiyev Ch. Innovation Approach Based Sensor FDI in LEO Satellite Attitude Determination and Control System. Chapter in the book “Kalman Filter: Recent Advances and Applications”, Edited by V.M. Moreno and A. Pigazo. I-Tech Education and Publishing KG, Vienna, Austria, 2009, pp. 347-374.
- Demirci S., Haciyev Ch., Schwenke A. Fuzzy Logic-based Automated Engine Health Monitoring for Commercial Aircraft. Aircraft Engineering and Aerospace Technology: An International Journal, Vol. 80, No.5, 2008, pp.516-525.
- Hajiyev Ch. Adaptive Filtration Algorithm with the Filter Gain Correction Applied to Integrated INS/Radar Altimeter. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE), Vol.221, Part G, Journal ofAerospace Engineering, 2007, pp.847-855.
- Hajiyev Ch. Innovation Approach Based Measurement Error Self Correction in Dynamic Systems. Measurement, Vol.39, 2006, pp. 585-593.
- Hajiyev Ch., Caliskan F. Sensor and control surface/actuator failure detection and isolation applied to F-16 flight dynamic. Aircraft Engineering and Aerospace Technology: An International Journal, Vol. 77, No. 2, 2005, pp.152-160.
- Hajiyev Ch., Saltoglu R. RKF-based fault tolerant integrated INS/radar altimeter. Aircraft Engineering and Aerospace Technology: An International Journal,Vol. 76, No. 1, 2004, pp.38-46.
- Hajiyev Ch.M., Caliskan F. An approach to improve the offshore platform coordinates accuracy by using multichannel Kalman filtering. ISA Transactions, Vol.42, No.1, 2003, pp.53-61.
- Hajiyev Ch., Caliskan F. Fault Diagnosis and Reconfiguration in Flight Control Systems. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, USA, 2003, 368 P.
- Hajiyev Ch.M., Bahar M. Increase of accuracy of the small satellite attitude determination using redundancy techniques. Acta Astronautica, Vol. 50, No. 11, 2002, pp. 673-679.
- Hajiyev Ch.M. Stopping rules formation and faults detection in parametric identification problems. IMechE Proceedings , Part I, J.Systems & Control Engineering, Vol.215 (I4), 2001, pp. 357-364.
- Hajiyev Ch.M., Caliskan F. Integrated sensor/actuator FDI and reconfigurable control for fault-tolerant flight control system design. The Aeronautical Journal, V.105, No.1051,Sept. 2001, pp.525-533.
- Hajiyev Ch., Caliskan F. Sensor/actuator fault diagnosis based on statistical analysis of innovation sequence and Robust Kalman Filtering. Aerospace Science and Technology, 2000, 4, pp.415-422.